- Cookies are IT data and text files. They are stored in the Website User’s device for the purpose of using the Website.
- Cookies are used to adjust and optimize the contents of the Website.
- Cookies enable recognition of the Website User’s device and display the Website properly, adjusting it to the User’s specific needs.
- Cookie files also permit the creation of statistics which make it possible to understand users’ online behaviors and improve website content.
- Cookies also enable customization of advertisements addressed to the specific User.
- The Website User may change the settings of cookies on his or her own at any time, determine the terms of their storage and provision of access to the User’s device.
- These settings may be changed using the browser settings. The User may also delete cookies at any time through the available functions in the browser.
- Detailed information about the various options and ways of managing cookies are available in the browser settings or at: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
- If you continue to use the Website without disabling cookies, it means your consent to downloading the cookies.
- To ensure security of the User’s personal data, we save them on protected servers, using an encryption protocol (SSL) and an access control procedure.
- Such data may be accessed only by persons maintaining the Website to whom relevant authorizations have been granted.
- Personal data collected through the Website are transferred to the Controller directly by the User filling out the forms available online or sending an e-mail to the Controller.
- The provision of personal data by users of the Website is voluntary.
- The scope of the collected data includes: first and last name, e-mail address and telephone number.
- The User has the right to access, correct, delete, restrict the processing of his or her personal data, transfer such data or object to their processing, withdraw his or her consent to the processing or lodge a complaint with the regulatory authority dealing with personal data protection.
- To exercise his or her rights, the User may send a relevant declaration of intent to the Controller’s address.
- The Controller reserves the right to collect IP addresses of persons visiting the Website which may help diagnose technical problems with the server and create statistical analyses (e.g. by identifying the regions from which the largest number of visits are initiated).